BUSINESS . ECONOMY . OPPORTUNITY . JOBS . CONTRACTS
BiGAUSTIN and its partners will convene government agencies, private businesses, contractors, non-profits, trade associations, financial institutions, small business owners and service providers, in addition to thought leaders to bring a state-wide energy and transportation summit. During the summit, participants will share, learn and discuss the role of small business in economic recovery, sustainability and our combined capacity to serve small business owners across the state of Texas. With innovative approaches, this Summit will address and execute methods and resources to start, grow and expand business to create jobs and promote economic independence for small business owners and contractors.
Small businesses are where ideas are born, where innovation is fostered, and where people get hired. At BiG, our job is to reduce the barriers for your small business, provide assistance, and increase opportunities for the small business community. To achieve these objectives each year we provide workshops, trainings, summits, one-on-one counseling, and microloans.
We are finding the best ways to partner with you – the small business community — while we provide access to procurement, financial assistance, and technical training experts directly linking you to upcoming opportunities. Many agencies and large private businesses need the expertise and resources of small and minority businesses, not just to meet government contracting requirements, but to also get high quality, best pricing and innovative products and services.
This Summit is designed to convene stakeholders around a common theme.
+ Transportation projects
= Economic Empowerment for Businesses in Texas
Join us to expand your network, share lessons learned and new methods, access information that improves business success, connect with resource providers and add your voice to this discussion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Government Agencies and Public Officials (Ex: Federal, State, County, and Municipal agencies special districts that procure or regulate energy and transportation projects, and Higher education professionals)
- Financial Institutions, Credit Unions, Micro-lenders, Private and Microfinance Investors, and Venture Capitalists
- Trade Organizations and Associations (Ex: Association of Women in Energy (AWE), National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC), Associated General Contractors (AGC) local and State, Contractors Associations, Chambers of Commerce, etc.)
- Private Organizations with upcoming construction projects (Ex: Energy Companies, Transit Authorities, Port Authorities, Mobility Authorities, Universities, etc.)
- Small Business Owners, Contractors and Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Major Energy and Transportation Contractors
900 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX
October 10, 2013
BiG Energy & Transportation Economic Summit offers an unmatched opportunity to gain information and education on current and upcoming projects, networking opportunities and knowledge of innovative financing options to small business owners seeking to do business in the energy and transportation industries! Registration is now open
BECOME A SPONSOR
There are many opportunities for you and your company to be a sponsor for the event! For more information please click here
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Showcase your business or organization at BiG Energy & Transportation Development Summit! For more information please click here
For more information, questions, comments and suggestions about BiG Energy & Transportation Development Summit click here or contact us at 512-928-8010
For more information on other key Energy & Transportation Economic Development Summit -related topics, please browse the links below:
- WHY ATTEND
- ATTEND THE ZONE
- BANKERS’ BREAKFAST
- BANKERS’ AGENDA
- BECOME A SPONSOR
- BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
- CURRENT EXHIBITORS
- MEET THE SPEAKERS
- HOTEL & TRAVEL
- MORE INFO