Financial Foundations part 1/2
Understanding Financial Statements
Learn the basics of business accounting
If you need help understanding the various financial statements associated with running a business then, come to BiGAUSTIN for Understanding Financial Statements and get in-depth information on these topics and much more!
What you will learn:
- How a balance sheet differs from the profit and loss statement.
- How to calculate your cash flow statement and break-even point
- Key items to look for when reviewing financial statements.
- How understanding financial statements help you make informed business decisions.
- How to look at financial ratios.
- How to
determine your companys cash needs
Instructor: John Kutsche, CFO, BSS Inc. John has over 10 years of finance experience. He is currently the CFO of a $15M retail sporting goods chain based here in Austin, with past corporate financial experience at Dell and Microsoft. He holds a BSCE from the University of Texas and Notre Dame MBA, and his areas of expertise include business strategy, financial functions, and project management.
Tuition: Free (Registration is required)
Time: 11:30 am – 1:30 p.m.
BiGAUSTIN Business and Technology Center 5407 North IH-35 Suite 200 Austin, 78723
Note: We are located in Capital Plaza shopping center Chase Bank building 2nd floor.
Class offered as a part of BiGAUSTINs Womens Business Center, the center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.