BiGAUSTIN’s Small Business and Job Creation Re-Entry Program (SBDJC-ERP) provides a structured, interactive, hands-on training and technical assistance program designed specifically for those ex-offenders interested in self-employment. The goal of this program is to provide training and support to Travis county ex-offenders in creating permanent, full time jobs through self-employment and microenterprise expansion.
Due to the challenges being faced by ex-offenders, especially during these challenging economic times, BiGAUSTIN has designed a program that will offer aggressive business training that provides the education and hands on experience to start a business, while providing business management job skills. In addition, we will work with participants to identify business creation and job opportunities. This program is created leveraging partnerships with several organizations to offer services.
This program will offer you –
- Comprehensive business trainings – StartSmart, QuickBooks, Taking Financial Control of your Business, etc. (these training will be available to you for free if you qualify for the program).
- In-depth business counseling by our counselors and partners
- Micro-lending and Networking Solutions – Our loan manager will assist one-on-one to complete loan packaging in order to successfully complete the application. We will also conduct various networking events where participant can meet community leaders and successful business owners.
- Financial counseling – To make you bankable
Eligibility Requirements –
- Must be located in Travis County
- Non-violent ex-offenders
*BiGAUSTIN reserves the right to determine the eligibility
Please fill out the form below and someone will be in touch with you.
Re-Entry Program Contact Form: