Today’s business world requires even the smallest businesses to market, communicate and run their business with razor-sharp precision. The HP Business Technology Center (BTC) provides one-stop services for technology assistance and advice to help with every stage of business development.
The BTC consists of wireless-networked HP laptop computers — provided by a Hewlett Packard grant. The mobile laptop center allows remote access and training.
Business Technology Center Capabilities
- 25 new HP ProBook 6550b laptops (Intel(R) CORE(TM) i5 CPU; M460@2.53 GHz; RAM – 4 GB; 64-bit operating system).
- 4 IBM ThinkVision desktops (Intel(R) CORE(TM) 2Duo CPU; E7400@2.8GHz; RAM – 1.85 GB).
- 1 IBM ThinkPad laptop (Intel(R) CORE(TM) 2Duo CPU; P8400@2.26GHz; RAM – 968 MB).
- Ricoh Aficio MP C400 Color Copier, Printer & Scanner.
- Microsoft Office 2010 Suite, QuickBooks, Business Pro 2004, PDF Creator, and other administrative software.
- High Speed Wi-Fi Internet.
Integrated Training & Education
BiGAUSTIN is integrating the BTC computer lab and capabilities into its award-winning training and educational programs. Curriculum updates include more hands-on interactive instruction.