BiGAUSTIN is home to Central Texas only SBA Women’s Business Center , specializing in meeting the needs of women entrepreneurs. The Small Business Administration contract makes the WBC™ the place for one-on-one business coaching.
The Center is funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All opinions, conclusions, or recommendations expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
We are ready to help make your business dreams a reality. Women-owned businesses are 26 percent of the greater Austin area’s privately held firms, generate $5.3 billion in sales, and employ 43,000 workers. BiGAUSTIN hopes to provide the necessary tools to initiate and grow these businesses. Through training, one-on-one counseling, effective roundtable discussions, innovative networking opportunities, and lending programs, BiGAUSTIN’s SBA Women’s Business Center helps a woman turn her inspiration into action.
WBC™ Hours By Appointment Only 8:30 a — 5:30 p Monday-Friday *After hours and weekend appointments are also available. Please call or email to schedule. 512.928.8010 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comprehensive Education courses for new & existing businesses
- Workshops short business workshops for a nominal fee
- Seminars free and short on a variety of business topics
Business Technology Center state-of-the-art computer lab, internet access, training.
Business Financing applying for and securing business credit and investment capital.
- Procurement learn the steps to certification to increase your revenue
- Financial Assistance your financial situation, cash flow and pro forma.
- Bonding find out what you need to get your business bondable.
Individual Business Counseling free, but by appointment only at 512.928.8010 or Make an appointment online.
If you are not sure where you need help or just have a question, please make the call anyway. Our counselors can help you with:
- Business Start Up – help with business structures, registrations, licensing
- Business Plan Development – learn the components of a good business plan.
- Business Growth – increased market share, profitability and overall business success.
- Marketing marketing plans, pricing strategies, contracting opportunities, and networking
- Management assistance – organizing staff and business operations.
- And many other areas of your business!
All SBA programs and services are provided to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Language assistance services are available for limited English proficient individuals. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance by contacting the Women’s Business Center Director Claudia Conner @ (512) 928-8010, 5407 North IH 35, Suite 200, Austin, TX 78723